About Kat 66
I spoke with someone in marketing who told me I needed to come up with five lines about what I do. I'm 65 years old and have been dancing the light and shadow lanes since I was in my late 20's. I've been in recovery for 30 years, consciously committed to the great work of knowing self, writing, healing, and doing readings for just as long, and
you want five lines? So I prayed to Saraswati, asked her to guide me, and this is what I've come up with.
1. I make people feel better, that's what I do. Not by lying, but by telling the truth. Life is so much easier when we deal with exactly what's on our plate. Everything I do is rooted in healing, whether I am doing a reading, bio-energetic therapy, cleansing a house, writing politics and/or paradigm changing novels, I am healing. and ul
2. Because of my own personal recovery and life experience, I know what works and what doesn't. I am a witch; I hold true that the divine lives within and around us. Using both pragmatic and sacred tools, I put people in touch with the divine within. I give them a glimpse of their radiant potential by helping them deal realistically with what's going on in their lives. Feelings are not the enemy; they are not facts either. Feelings are a barometer of your weather, so please stop judging them. All feelings have right and perfect use, necessary for your individuation and evolution.
3. Love and more love are always the answer but the reality, the action of loving, is quite a bit different than the idea of loving. Loving self is a revolutionary act, releasing you from the control of others and culture. Right use of power is love made visible.
4. There is no one teacher, psychic, and healer for everyone. Do your research until you find someone with whom you resonate. I am a Reiki Master, an NCBTMB approved continuing education provider, IARP, a witch, a High Priestess of the Goddess, an ordained interfaith minister, a member of the Fellowship of Isis, founder of Goddess Heal Mystic, an empath, a psychic, a medium, a channel, a medical intuitive, and a healer.
5. I am obsessed with pre-Hellenic myth, the horrific impact of organized religion and new age thinking, Jung, soul evolution, how vast women truly are, the mountains, progressive politics, loving self and life beyond all reason, and figuring out the purpose of getting old. I am incredibly thankful to my past, present, and future clients to have the opportunity to do the work I do, and to be part of a magnificent chain of people who have dedicated their lives to consciousness. May you know your connection to blessed Earth. Your heart, your soul, your consciousness is of Her.
Live loud, love fierce, and suffer no fools,